Feb 12, 2013

Commitment Issues All Sorted Out

I have been making lots of granny squares with no real direction.  I just wanted to get better at the Granny Square.  I am using this beautiful sport weight yarn that I bought from a tent sale at my local yarn store.  Pink, Purple and White.
 
I have a friend due in May so I have decided to make a baby blanket for her.  I found a nice pattern to make the granny squares from the Bernat website.  #411 Bernat Softee Baby Double Diamond Crochet Blanket.  I am going to change up the location of colours in the blanket because I want to make it bigger than this pattern and pink will be my main colour. 
17 Pink squares, 16 Purple squares, 16 White squares.
 
 
Pictures of more squares to follow soon.
The blanket is 49 squares.
Then I am going to add a border.

No comments:

Post a Comment