Nov 8, 2013

How I got to my Blogiversary!

I can't believe it's been one year since my first post (November 14). Lots has happened in the last year. 
 
1. As you may have noticed... I started a Blog (Over 50 posts and still having fun)
2. My husband and I sold our first home
3. We moved to our second home
4. We have had some great summer pool parties
5. I have biked home from work many times (15km/55mins)
6. Coincidentally I leave my first job today.  I will be starting a new job at a new law firm on Monday.
 
Thank you for following my written adventures!  I look forward to entertaining you in the next year and beyond. If you have any ideas or things you would like me to blog about please let me know by a comment below or you can email me at:  courtcreation@live.com.  Also if you would like any more information on anything you see in my blog please get in touch.
 

1 comment: